1. Construction drawing drafting - Developing design concepts and generating full sets of construction
2. Reviewing/commenting on shop drawings and samples; Coordinating changes due to field condition and
owner decisions; Coordinating design drawings with general contractors during construction process.
Working supervised by a Registered Architect.;
3. Project management - Carrying out assigned projects from schematic design to sign-off; Explaining &
coordinating design decisions/intent with clients and consultants (MEP, structural, interior, and landscape);
4. Reviewing/commenting on renderings, working with renderers on delivering the final result;
Sourcing and specifying new materials and systems;
5. Feasibility Study;
6. Organizing and ordering of finishes/furniture/appliances/lighting fixtures/plumbing fixtures for assigned
7. Sourcing artworks/artists for clients. Coordinating with artists on site tailored works.
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Architecture. Minimum 2 years’ experience in offered position or related
architectural positions such as: Junior Architect, Architectural drafter or Architectural interns.
Software skills: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator,
Adobe Acrobat, MS Office Suite.
How to apply: Mail resume and portfolio to Andrew Wilkinson Architects, 265 Canal St, Suite 507, New York,